Control is the ultimate goal. Getting control is, in my eyes, a 6 step process: 1. Honesty of yourself leads to the desire to learn.
2. The desire to learn leads to knowledge.
3. Knowledge leads to understanding.
4. Understanding leads to confidence.
5. Confidence leads to conviction.
6. Conviction leads to control.
It takes time, and not simply created overnight. That’s the reality. So relax, you have
plenty more years ahead. Go at your own pace, get the knowledge you need and
focus on doing it right. You will be saving yourself from a lot of pain and anguish in
Shift your concentration. Get away form the charts and start filling in your knowledge