Floor will close indefinitely. Globex trade to continue.
- CME group to close Chicago trading floor as a precaution
- reopening of trading floor will be evaluated as more medical guidance on coronavirus becomes available
- will close its Chicago trading floor as of close of business Friday, March 13, 2020, as a precaution to reduce large gatherings
- no coronavirus cases have been reported on trading floor or in Chicago board of trade building
- company’s headquarters will remain open
- all products will continue to trade on CME Globex as they do today.