2. There is ALWAYS someone on the other side of the trade…ALWAYS.
3. Stock market rules are made to be broken…because there are none. Only yours… that you never break-for buying or for selling.
4. There may be more than one pattern at work at the same time-both diametrically opposed to one another.
5. If on the wrong side jump to the other. The market is no place for marriage or inflated egos.
6. Never listen to the herd. Instead, follow your own analysis and the charts you use as the basis of this analysis. This is just one of the many reasons I do not watch Blue Channels before, during, or after hours.