1. BELIEVE IN THE DIGNITY AND MORALITY OF BUSINESS: Making money is much harder if, deep down, you suspect it to be a morally reprehensible activity.
2. EXTEND THE NETWORK OF YOUR CONNECTEDNESS TO MANY PEOPLE: Befriend many people who are a rung or two above and below your financial level, then find ways to help them achieve their desires. You will have discovered the secret of Partnership Power.
3. GET TO KNOW YOURSELF: To change the way others see you, first you have to learn to see yourself as others see you.
4. DO NOT PURSUE PERFECTION: Neither neglect the imperfect nor expend yourself on futile pursuit of perfection, while failing to make the most of less perfect circumstnaces.
5. LEAD CONSISTENTLY AND CONSTANTLY: Learning to lead is important, but it may not be what you think it is. Leadership is not a noun; it is a verb. It is not an identity; it is an action. Don’t try to become a leader, just do it. Just lead.
6. CONSTANTLY CHANGE THE CHANGEABLE WHILE STEADFASTLY CLINGING TO THE UNCHANGEABLE: Convert change from enemy to ally by understanding when to enjoy the exhilaration of change and and when to fight it and steadfastly defend the unchangeable.
7. LEARN TO FORETELL THE FUTURE: Who is wise? One who can tell what will be hatched from an egg that has been laid. Not he who can see the future-that is a prophet. Wisdom is seeing tomorrow’s consequences of today’s events.
8. KNOW YOUR MONEY: Your money is a quantifiable analog for your life force-the aggregate of your time, skills, experience, persistance, and relationships.
9. ACT RICH: GIVE AWAY 10 PERCENT OF YOUR AFTER TAX INCOME: Through the mystical alchemy of money, giving charity jump-starts wealth creation.
10. NEVER RETIRE: Integrate your vocation and your identity by thinking of life as a journey rather than a destination.
If you have not figured it out yet you soon will: learning to trade inside the charts finds its firm foundation outside the charts. It is all in the way you think and in what you believe about money and wealth creation.