Yes ,List from our Library
Note that the literature listed below can easily be found in book stores or via the internet.
The following books and articles target some of the core psychological obstacles that traders face every day and techniques to maximize their trading performance. This is an extremely important part of the reading list, in my opinion.
- “The Mental Edge: Maximize Your Sports Potential with the Mind-Body Connection” – Kenneth Baum“How Successful People Practice” – James Clear (www.jamesclear.com)
- I’m a big believer in visualization techniques and the contribution it can make to trading success. I first used visualization during my years playing hockey.
- “Zen and the Art of Management” – Financial Times, September 16, 2013
- “Good To Great” – Jim Collins
- The book is centered on how companies can go from a position of mediocre to greatness. Many of the concepts are readily applicable to the trading business and to building yourself into an elite trader.
All the books of Dr. Ari Kiev.:
- “Trading to Win: The Psychology of Mastering the Markets”
- “Trading in the Zone: Maximizing Performance with Focus and Discipline”
- “The Psychology of Risk: Mastering Market Uncertainty”
- “The Mental Strategies of Top Traders: the Psychological Determinants of Trading Success”
- “Hedge Fund Masters: How top Hedge Funds Set Goals, Overcome Barriers and Achieve Peak Performance”
- “Mastering Trading Stress: Strategies for Maximizing Performance”
- Prior to his passing, I had been organizing a conference with Dr. Kiev. He revolutionized the hedge fund industry in terms of trader performance