- The good traders that I have met are generous with their time and knowledge.
- Good traders are flexible in their trades and opinions they follow where the market takes them.
- The majority of good traders have simple charts that focus on price action. They focus on the simplicity of what works.
- A good trader will admit a loss and share what happened.
- Good traders are first and foremost traders, any service or product they offer is secondary.
- Good traders are humble and respect the market and the reality of trading.
- Good traders at times will call real trades and post entries and exits.
- Good traders are on social media not for show but for teaching and friendships and having fun.
- Good traders go with the current market trend.
- Those who make a comfortable living trading are playful, joking and happy .
- Many bad traders try to tear down others to make themselves feel superior. Good traders have no need to do this they have highly self esteems already. (more…)