Chicago Mercantile Exchange Group has lowered initial and maintenance Performance Bonds (margins) for
- COMEX 100 GOLD FUTURES (GC)
- E-MINI GOLD FUTURES (QO)
- COMEX 5000 SILVER FUTURES (SI)
- COMEX MINY SILVER FUTURES (QI)
- PLATINUM FUTURES NYMEX (PL)
and other contracts but highlighting those above here.
New bond requirements will be effective after the close of business on Friday, May 7, 2021.
The Phase 3 study testing the AstraZeneca and the University of Oxford COVID-19 vaccine has been put on hold due to a suspected serious adverse reaction in a participant in the United Kingdom.
Spokesperson for AstraZeneca
- standard review process triggered a pause to vaccination to allow review of safety data
- “a routine action which has to happen whenever there is a potentially unexplained illness in one of the trials, while it is investigated, ensuring we maintain the integrity of the trials.”
Risk negative, but so far little response. Eyes on the tech rout still. Globex equity index future trade reopens at the top of this hour.
Step into the pit of the Chicago mercantile exchange with the full length movie Floored.