This page contains various Frequently Asked Questions regarding financialoccultist.com website browsing experience and troubleshooting. This FAQ is based on user surveys, suggestions, improvements, and/or otherwise which requires steps to ensure you have the best user experience.
- How to install as a mobile/tablet application?
From Monday 6th September 2021 you can also install Financial Occultist on your mobile/tablet. To have an application like experience including push notifications and subscriptions follow these simple and easy steps to install:
- Make sure you have Standard Protection in your Browser
- Clear your Browser caches and cookies from Privacy & Security settings
- Open the site in Chrome/Edge (we currently support only Chrome/Edge)
Alternatively, you can also install it using other Browsers like above.
- The site throws errors on Internet Explorer 11 like “Error: Object doesn’t support this property or method” and stops loading?
We’ve made our best efforts to make the site cross-browser compatible, however, we do not recommend using Internet Explorer browsers at all. Still, if you regularly use or are accustomed to Internet Explorer then we recommend you migrate to MS Edge. For more information please see the link at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/822521
- Some pages and images appear disordered while browsing the site on Internet Explorer?
We neither recommend nor support Internet Explorer browsers. For the best user experience please download one of the following recommended browsers: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, or Safari. Due to a large number of mobile users, we have also enabled our site to be compatible with Mobile Devices. We recommended using Mozilla Firefox/Chrome/Opera for Android, Safari for iPhone/iPad, and Opera Mini for other brands of mobile devices.
- I cannot open some of the password-protected posts?
This may happen during heavy traffic and server overloads. If you cannot open a password protected post, please follow these steps to troubleshoot:
- Wait for at least 1-2 minutes and try to refresh the page.
- If this doesn’t resolve your problem then, try to clear your browser caches and all the cookies. This step differs from browser to browser; seek online help from your browser’s Help menu to know more about this.
- If you still cannot browse or open a password-protected post then please mail us with the URL (Post) and the password you are using to browse it at [email protected]. Someone from our team shall reply back soon.
- My comments are not shown? Can I be banned from Commenting?
- I am unable to open the site from my computer?
For security reasons, our site might have picked up your IP address/server request as a trap monitor, spam server, harvester, dictionary attacker, comment spammer, or bad web host. You might be presented with a CAPTCHA challenge to verify a real human, complete the challenge and browse normally again. Be alarmed that this might also mean that your computer system, internet connection, or intranet network has been compromised by a virus, worm, spyware, trojan horse, or a malicious program. You must keep your system clean and equipped with a good strong anti-virus, firewall and anti-spyware to ensure a smooth browsing experience.
- How can I join the site or become a Subscriber?
You can mail us at [email protected] with a membership/subscription request to become a member. We don’t guarantee prompt replies.