Archives of “Humour” categoryrss
1) under no circumstances may two men share an umbrella; unless at rugby, and your beer is getting wet, then, for the drinking period only, it is permissible
2) it is ok for a man to cry under the following circumstances a) when a heroic dog dies to save its master b) after wrecking your boss’s car c) one hour, 12 minutes, 37 seconds into “The Crying Game”
3) any man who brings a camera to a stag night may be legally killed and eaten by his mates
4) unless he murdered someone in your family, you must bail a friend out of jail within 12 hours
5) if you’ve known a bloke for more than 24 hours, his sister is off limits forever, unless you marry her
6) Moaning about the brand of free beer in the fridge is forbidden. However you can complain at will if the temperature is unsuitable (more…)
The reason for the Recession — simplified.
A naked and drunken woman boards a cab in London one night.
The Gujju driver keeps staring and does not start the cab.
Woman : Haven’t you ever seen a naked woman before ???
Gujju Driver : I am not staring at you lady ….. just wondering where you kept money to pay !!
The Moral : That is what most of the American and European banks failed to do. (i.e.) Assessing repayment capacity before taking exposure !!!
Long live Gujju enterprise…