The major European stock indices closed near high levels and up solidly on the day.
The Spain’s Ibex traded to the highest level since February 10 and move within a few points of the high for 2022 in the process.
The closing levels are showing:
- German DAX, +1.59% at 14231
- France’s CAC +1.78% at 6410.50
- UK’s FTSE 100 +0.56% at 7564.92
- Spain’s Ibex +1.47% at 8888.81
- Italy’s FTSE MIB +1.22% at 24546
Looking at the hourly chart of the Spain’s Ibex, the price moved into a topside swing area ceiling between 8863.1 and 8912.20. A move above the upper extreme would take the price to the highest level in 2022 (and the highest level since November 19, 2021).