Archives of “September 11, 2021” dayrss
Apple response to judges ruling
- app stores nine violation of antitrust law
- committed to safe and trusted app store
- Apple supports a thriving developer community
The ruling did not go far enough
Epic CEO Tim Sweeney is responding to the wrong from the judge on the Apple antitrust case tweeting:
The stocks close at session lows
The major stock indices are closing lower for the day. The Dow and S&P fell for the fifth consecutive day. That is the longest losing streak since February.
The NASDAQ index is closing lower for the third consecutive day.
The major indices close lower this week.
The final numbers are showing:
- Dow industrial average fell 271.66 points or -0.78% at 34607.73
- S&P index fell -34.7 points or -0.77% at 4458.57
- NASDAQ index fell -132.75 points or -0.87% at 15115.50