1. Execute on Ideas Belfort had come up with an idea and he executed it very well. evaluate negative thoughts and avoid them. Ideas are a dime a dozen, but a good execution can make millions.
2. Simplify The reason Belfort was able to execute his thoughts was that he was able to impart his knowledge by giving simple instructions. Even the most stupid could easily understand. “I have just three things to teach: simplicity, patience, compassion.” – Isaac Newton
3. Put Together a Loyal Team Belfort’s team wasn’t the smartest but they were long-term friends, fiercely loyal to him. By doing this you will reduce the risk of Becoming betrayed or backstabbed by two-faced people.
4. Guard Your Secrets Jordan Belfort carefully guarded his secrets. Nobody can guard your secrets better than you. Your secret is your prisoner, which if let loose it will make you its prisoner.
5. Learn From Past Mistakes “I’m a student of history, and I’m a firm believer that he who doesn’t study the mistakes of the past is doomed to repeat them”. – Jordan Belfort
6. Establish a Concrete Reputation There was never any doubt to the employees, nor the public, that anyone could make a ton of money by working for Jordan Belfort.
7. Provide Incentives for Hard Work Not only were the employees of Belfort paid far above the going rate for stockbrokers, but a select few of the hardest working employees were also eligible to branch out on their own and start brokerage firms under Belfort’s guidance.