Weekly forex futures positioning data for the CFTC for the week ending April 13, 2021
- EUR long 67K vs 68K long last week. Longs trimmed by 1K
- GBP long 26K vs 20K long last week. Longs increase by 6K
- JPY short 58K vs 58K short last week. Unchanged.
- CHF long 1K vs 3K long last week. Longs trimmed by 2K
- AUD long 4K vs 4K long last week. Unchanged.
- NZD long 3K vs 3K long last week. Unchanged
- CAD long 2K vs 3K long last week. Longs trimmed by 1K
- Last weeks report
- Apart from a change in longs of 6K for the GBP, the other currencies had small unchanged to 2K changes in positions.
- The EUR remains the largest net speculative position, with the JPY as the next largest.
- The JPY is the only short position.
- The CHF, AUD, NZD and CAD have modest net speculative positions of 1K to 4K.