Skip to content
- Maintaining a commitment is particularly important when it comes up for a test.
- Somewhere along the line of keeping your commitment you may get a feeling that you don’t like.
- If you are willing to experience the feeling, it can transform into an AHA that supports your commitment.
- If you are unwilling to experience the feeling, you might abandon your commitment to try to make the feeling go away. That only results in having to feel the feeling after all.
- The more you are willing to experience the feeling of bumping into walls, the less you have to bump into walls.
- Trading requires skill at reading the markets and at managing your own anxieties.
- People have a Conscious Mind and Fred. Fred wants to communicate feelings to CM so CM can experience them and gain experience and share it with Fred so Fred can learn how to react. This is how we manufacture wisdom. When we don’t like our feelings we tie them in k-nots and do not experience them. This interrupts the wisdom manufacture process, and draws drama into our lives.
- K-nots, protect us from truth and keep our lives in drama. To untie k-nots, fully experience whatever appears in the moment.
- When you keep your eye on the prize and are willing to experience all the feelings that arise, the prize soon becomes yours.