Good morning/afternoon/evening and welcome to Monday!
0030 GMT Japan – Jibun Bank/Markit Services and Composite PMI (final) for
- preliminary and prior can be found here
- last week we had the final manufacturing PMI for March, which showed the fastest expansion in manufacturers’ activity since October 2018.
0100 GMT Australia – Melbourne Institute monthly CPI inflation for March
- prior 0.1% m/m and 1.6% y/y
- Official CPI data is once a quarter in Australia, this monthly guide is a good heads up for the quarterly data.
0110 GMT Bank of Japan Japanese Government Bond purchase operation
- in the 1-3, 3-5 years left until maturity window