Dow falls -300 points
The S&P index and NASDAQ gave back most if not all of the gains yesterday.
- NASDAQ index closed lower for the 1st time in 3 sessions
- NASDAQ nearly gave back all the gains from yesterday. The index rose 162 points yesterday and fell about 150 points today
- S&P index gave back all the gains from yesterday. It rose 0.7% yesterday and fell -0.76% today
- Russell 2000 index tumbled by -3.58% after falling -0.9% yesterday
The final numbers are showing:
- S&P index -30.07 points or -0.76% at 3910.52
- Nasdaq index fell -149.84 points or -1.12% at 13227.69
- Dow fell -308.05 points or -0.94% at 32423.15.