German DAX +0.5%. France’s CAC, -0.2%
The major European indices are closing mixed for the 2nd consecutive day.
- German DAX, +0.47%
- France’s CAC, -0.2%
- UK’s FTSE 100 +0.3%
- Spain’s Ibex, +0.15%
- Italy’s FTSE MIB, -0.3%
in other markets as European/London traders look to exit:
- spot gold is trading sharply lower by $24.36 or -1.31% to $1846.15.
- Spot silver is trading down $0.42 or -1.74% to $24.13
- WTI crude oil futures are trading down $0.17 or -0.36% to $45.43. The inventory data shocked with a surprise build of 15.189 million barrels. Gasoline stocks also were over 2 times greater than expectations at +4.221M
- Bitcoin on Coinbase it is trading down by $454.02 $18,317.02. The low for the day reached $17,639. The high was at $18,838.51
In the US stock market, the major indices are trading lower. Doordash IPO is getting all the attention. The food delivery service company was priced at $102. The indicative opening price is now at $175 to $180. That gives the company a market capitalization of well over $60 billion.
- S&P index -6.5 points or -0.18% at 3695.50
- NASDAQ index -42 points or -0.34% at 12540.64
- Dow industrial average -58 points or -0.20% at 30114.38