Essential businesses only to remain open
- all travel including on foot, bicycle, scooter, motorcycle, auto or public transit is prohibited
US media reporting.
- All residents within the city of Los Angeles were ordered to remain in their homes effective immediately
- previous “safer-at-home” order was withdrawn and superseded by the new one
- Many residents were notified with an email and text alert from the city’s NotifyLA System Wednesday night
- The city of Los Angeles sent out a text alert on Dec. 2, 2020.
- People may lawfully leave their residences only to engage in defined essential activities.