1. Refusing to define a loss.
2. Not getting rid of a losing trade when it is obviously a loser.
3. Getting locked into a bullheaded opinion about market direction.
4. Focusing on monetary value of trade instead of market structure.
5. Revenge trading to recoup a loss.
6. Not reversing a position when the market is clearly changing direction.
7. Not following the rules of your strategy.
8. Planning for a trade and then not taking it.
9. Not acting on your intuition.
10. Giving back recent gains due to overtrading or inconsistency.