Skip to content
- Trading is actually a physical game. Playing the “sport” of trading should be handled as if you are the quarterback of an American football team.
- Rest: Being well-rested is an edge.
- Diet: When one really concentrates, the body and brain use an inordinate amount of energy. Eating properly keeps your energy up and adds to that physical-psychological edge.
- Exercise: Exercise gives us a physical boost that makes us feel more optimistic, and that counts as psychological capital.
- The body counts essentially as much as your intellect. If the body is feeling the static of tired or drained, the feelings and emotions of risk-management and people reading can’t properly communicate their data.