Skip to content
- The positive intention of fear is risk control.
- People who are unwilling to experience fear tend to take big risks and wind up in big drama in which the risk materializes.
- People with poor risk control tend to bet heavy. So they tend to outperform others in good markets, and under-perform them in poor ones.
- Risk is the uncertain possibility of loss. If you could quantify risk exactly, it would no longer be risk.
- Risk control has to do with your willingness to allow your stop to do its job.