Skip to content
- Reliance on Fundamentals indicates lack of faith in trend following.
- For Trend Traders, understanding the markets is typically optional, often counter-productive.
- When an up-trend happens, the price is moving up.
- Trend Traders get a signal and pull the trigger without regard to the result of any individual trade.
- Playing for comfort and searching for meanings are both counterproductive to Trend Following.
- Trend Following systems do not speak about entry and exit prices.
- Trend systems do not intend to pick tops or bottoms. They ride sides.
- I don’t implement momentum; I notice it and align my trading with it.
- There is no such thing as THE trend. Some of the shorter indicators are down while some of the longer ones are still up.