- The good traders that I have met are generous with their time and knowledge.
- Good traders are flexible in their trades and opinions they follow where the market takes them.
- The majority of good traders have simple charts that focus on price action. They focus on the simplicity of what works.
- A good trader will admit a loss and share what happened.
- Good traders are first and foremost traders, any service or product they offer is secondary.
- Good traders are humble and respect the market and the reality of trading.
- Good traders at times will call real trades and post entries and exits.
- Good traders are on social media not for show but for teaching and friendships and having fun.
- Good traders go with the current market trend.
- Those who make a comfortable living trading are playful, joking and happy .
- Many bad traders try to tear down others to make themselves feel superior. Good traders have no need to do this they have highly self esteems already.
- Bad traders are obsessed with predicting the future they like making many calls and then gloating when they are right about a few.
- Most bad traders have VERY complicated charts with too many indicators, the reason is that they don’t really trade so are trying to impress people with complexity.
- A bad trader will delete a post and almost never discuss a losing trade.
- They care more about sales of their product or service than trading.
- Bad traders are arrogant,and usually naive, believing they are smarter than the market itself.
- Bad trades like to call their winning exits with out the entries.
- Bad traders are attracted to social media for ego gratification and to build up their own poor self esteem.
- Bad traders are usually contrarian trying to call tops and bottoms.
Those who lose money on a daily basis boast huge profits and are angry with everyone