Archives of “January 16, 2019” dayrss
I) You will not buy low or sell high.
II) You will cut your winners and let your losers run.
III) You will wish you owned more of what’s going up and less of what’s going down.
IV) You will be fearful when others are fearful.
V) You will fight the trend.
VI) You will not buy when there is blood in the streets.
VII) You will spend too much time worrying about low probability outcomes.
VII) You will invest for the long-term, or until we get a ten percent correction, whichever comes first.
IX) You will go broke taking small profits.
X) You will not just sit there, you’ll do something.
1) In life, do good and do well. Real success comes from pursuing your talents and enriching the world with their expression.
2) They lead best who follow their calling. Those who follow a genuine calling set an inspiring example with their actions.
3) Not all who rave are divinely inspired. Passion without wisdom is mere noise.
4) True love never dies; it has to be killed. Love is making another’s happiness your own.
5) Be your ideals; in some measure you’re already who you want to become. Conscious living is striving to be who you are when you are at your best.
6) You can’t save damsels who love their distress. Saving people (and organizations) that aren’t ready for change is one of life’s more frustrating experiences–for all involved.
7) To make dreams come true, you first have to wake up. Dreams and visions mean little if you’re not out of your bed and working toward them.
8) Everything in life is use it or lose it. What didn’t you do today? This week? This month? Those are the things you’re losing.
9) You are what you eat–and you are always eating life experience. Life is a mirror; we internalize the things we do and the people we know. Choose your diet wisely.
10) When you are open to opportunity, opportunity opens to you. When you put yourself out there with everything you’ve got, great things can happen.
1. If you are playing “for real”, only play the game you can win.
2. If you are playing “for real”, only play against people that you are confident you can beat.
3. If you are playing “for real”, make sure you are at your peak potential to do. Do nothing to impair your physical and cognitive abilities.