Traits of Superperformers
- 90% of superperformance stocks began their phenomenal price surges as the general market came out of a correction or bear market.
- Superperformance phase occurs during the first 10 years after the stock’s IPO.
- Stock is a small-cap or mid-cap that hits a period of accelerated growth.
- Stock has a relatively small total market cap and amount of shares outstanding.
- Majority had periods of outperformance in terms of fundamentals as well as technical action before they made their biggest gains.
- Many traded at more than 30 or 40x earnings before they experienced their largest advance.