Archives of “January 7, 2019” dayrss
Thought for a day
Courage Conquers our only adversary–Fear. Crush it today!
Be careful who you listen to…most people talk about a stock only hoping it will go up so they can dump it (Avoid Blue Channels )
Fund Managers in India…………………………Minting More Money than u earn putting money in Mutual Fund.
Everything is known to everybody :Either its Result -Data or anything.
Potential bearish candlestick patterns
8 Market Insights from Gerald Loeb
Solution focused approach
What did we do differently on those successful occasions?
* I have planned the trade well in advance with research; it is not a spontaneous trade, so I’ve had time to think clearly about what I want to do.
* I have a clear profit target in mind based on research and refuse to waver from that target unless the market takes me out with a predefined stop. I consider myself a person of integrity, so I tell myself that I have to show integrity and loyalty to my trade idea and target;
* I don’t follow the position tick for tick. Either the trade will hit my target or it will hit my stop. I make a conscious effort to let go and not micromanage the trade;
* I keep myself calm and clearly focused by purposely getting up from my chair, doing some stretches, breathing deeply, and getting away from the screen. I keep myself in a state that is incompatible with anxiety;
* I rehearse constructive self-talk during the trade. I tell myself that I’ve done my preparation and established my edge. Any individual trade can go against me, but if I take all the good trades I can, eventually I’ll benefit from good odds and a good risk-reward ratio. If I lose money on the trade, I’ll figure out why and what that might be telling me about the current market. (more…)