- A losing trader can do little to transform himself into a winning trader. A losing trader is not going to want to
transform himself. That’s the kind of thing winning traders do.
- The winning traders have usually been winning at whatever field they are in for years.
- It is a happy circumstance that when nature gives us true burning desires, she also gives us the means to
satisfy them. Those who want to win and lack skill can get someone with skill to help them.
- The “doing” part of trading is simple. You just pick up the phone and place orders. The “being” part is a bit more subtle. It’s like being an athlete. It’s commitment arid mission. To the committed, a world of support appears. All manner of unforeseen assistance materializes to support and propel the committed to meet grand destiny.
- In your recipe for success, don’t forget commitment – and a deep belief in the inevitability of your success.